Welcome to Wunderkeys!
Wunderkeys is a delightful one-on-one piano program that takes preschool children with no musical experience on a magical journey where they acquire the piano skills, keyboard awareness, and rhythmic understanding they need for a successful future at the piano. Each weekly, 30 minute lesson is full of fun, developmentally appropriate activities to give 3 and 4 year olds a head start in music, math and life!
10 Ways WunderKeys Lessons Will Help With School Readiness
WunderKeys lessons provide a host of learning experiences, but when it comes to getting ready for school, these one-on-one lessons will especially help children:
1) Become used to a structured environment where they learn to follow directions and routines
2) Become used to demonstrating their understanding both verbally and by completing tasks asked of them
3) Become used to talking with adults other than Mom or Dad and understanding the roles of teacher/student
4) Develop a sense of independence and ownership over their own learning
5) Develop an positive attitude towards learning through the encouraging and success-based WunderKeys environment
6) Develop fine motor control that is important for early printing skills
7) Develop a solid understanding of key primary math concepts such as patterning, sorting, grouping, counting, number recognition, one-to-one correspondence and much, much more
8) Develop an awareness of rhythm (important for reading and literacy skills)
9) Develop feelings of self-esteem and confidence through the WunderKeys approach to learning
10) Develop a love for music and an awareness of sounds (important in early music instruction, but also in the learning of language)
More about Wunderkeys